The A20 Aviation Headset is engineered to be more comfortable and provide more noise reduction than any headset we've ever made, while still delivering the clear audio you expect from Bose. And now there are more features than ever, including: a Bluetooth audio and communications interface; customizable audio prioritization control; intuitive plug-and-play operation; a high-performance microphone and an optional coil cord. And at just 12 ounces, its still one of the lightest active noise cancelling headsets out there. No other headset offers this unique combination of features and benefits.
- 30% greater active noise reduction than conventional aviation headsets
- 30% less clamping force than conventional aviation headsets
- Clear audio with active equalization
- Bluetooth audio and communications interface for connectivity with your communications and navigation devices*
- Customizable audio prioritization control lets you mute an audio signal when receiving a communication, or mix the two together
- Simple, intuitive headset operation plug it in, turn it on, go flying
- Includes carry case.
Enjoy a peaceful, comfortable flight
The A20 headset gives you 30% greater noise reduction than conventional aviation headsets, so you'll enjoy a peaceful flight from short stops to long hauls. And at just 12 ounces, with sheepskin cushions and minimal clamping force, it's one of the lightest and most comfortable aviation headsets you'll find. All designed to let you focus on what matters'flying.
Clear audio for music and communication
Bose Active EQ keeps the audio clear and distinct, whether you're listening to music or an important communication.
Simple, intuitive operation
Plug-and-play convenience means the headset is ready to fly when you are'no need to press a lot of buttons first just to activate it.
Enhance your experience
The ergonomic control module includes an auxiliary audio input with Intercom/AUX priority switching, ideal for dedicated GPS and traffic warning systems. It also features a customizable audio prioritization control with mute and mix settings, and flexible power circuitry with auto-on that switches to and from battery power and aircraft power. Select models also include Bluetooth connectivity for taking calls or listening to music.
For all types of aircraft
The A20 Aviation Headset is available in dual plug, 6-pin plug and U174 plug models and a variety of configurations designed for use in all types of general aviation aircraft, including helicopters.
* Features available in certain variants of the headset.
- Coil cord down-cable now available in select configurations
- Certified to FAA TSO-C139 and EASA ETSO-C139
- Adjustable powered microphone can be connected to either earcup and set in a range of stable positions for optimal communications
- Smart shutoff helps provide at least 45 hours of use from just two AA alkaline batteries
- Five-year transferable limited warranty covers parts, labor and second-day return shipping expenses for non-abuse malfunctions
Please choose carefully as we do not offer refunds for returned items. If you are not absolutely happy with your purchase or you have ordered the wrong size you have 30 days to return the item(s) to us for a store credit or exchange.
If you have any questions about our products feel free to contact our sales team before placing your order.
We abide by the Consumer Guarantees Act for faulty items.
Follow these easy steps:
1. Follow the link below for the "Returns Portal"
a. Enter the email address used to place your order, click Continue.
b. Open the email sent from us and copy the six-digit verification code included in the email.
c. Go back to returns portal, enter the verification code.
2. Click the order that you wish to submit the return for.
3. Select the item that you wish to return.
4. Select a reason and add a note if required.
5. Click "Request Return".
If your return request is approved you will receive an email with shipping instructions. After the product is returned, you will receive a store credit in the form of a "Gift Voucher" which can be used online or instore for another purchase.
We are not able to accept returns of the following:
- All Software
- "Special Order" items
- Items wanted to be returned to take advantage of a promotions.
- Clearance items
**We also reserve the right not to accept returns of "Bulk Purchases" especially if these have been specifically procured for you (bulk meaning 2 or more of the same item)
See Our Terms and Conditions for more on Returns.